Monday, September 9, 2013

grandma

he
His Granny is here with us for a visit! She had a conference here for a couple of days but we had her all to ourselves for a few days, too. Yay! So, of course, I didn't waste any (babysitter) time and left him with her on the afternoon she arrived so that I could attend a meeting! This picture shows them playing together at the play group stall at our local school's festival this weekend. This was just before he ate a sizable lump of their play dough.

me
We skyped my Grandma! It took a few weeks of emails back-and-forth between me, Grandma and the lovely lady who has been helping her with email, but it was the clearest sound and picture I've ever had on a skype call. It was 5.30 pm there and 7.30 am here. It was wonderful. 
I don't have a picture of the skype call, so here is a picture of the clothes I bought for him, in the next few sizes, at the 2nd hand stall at the festival, for a dollar each. I do have a soft spot for stripes.